It depends if you’re playing the game on Android or iOS.
We’ll need the 17-digit transaction codes (in the GPA.XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX format) which should be in the email message sent by Google Play to the email address used for the transaction. You can find more about how to retrieve the transaction codes here.
Just send the GPA codes to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of the rest!
Apple’s refund procedure is a bit different, as it doesn’t allow developers to refund users directly.
But worry not: you can get your money back by following a few quick steps:
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Search for “Your receipt from Apple” if it’s not immediately visible.
- Tap on the receipt for the purchase your want refunded. (Unless you remember the date, there’s no way to tell which receipt is which unless you tap it to open it, so you might end up tapping a lot…)
- Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple’s problem reports page.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
- Tap Choose Problem and select a problem from the menu. Describe the issue that prompted you to ask for a refund and submit your answer.
That’s it. Apple should get back to you in a few days.